CCAM STUDIO FELLOWSHIP
CCAM Studio Fellowship
The Center for Collaborative Arts and Media (CCAM) is hiring eight studio fellows for the Fall 2019 academic year. The studio fellows will assist in ongoing CCAM research projects and initiatives, teach workshops, and generate their own creative project. The fellowship is paid, and requires 6-10 hours of CCAM contact hours a week . Open to current students only.
- Work with the CCAM team to initiate and develop research. Possible research areas include immersive content, experimental film, projection design, motion capture, graphic design, animation, electronic and computer music, data visualization, creative coding, and interdisciplinary practice.
- Develop and work on collaborative projects with CCAM Machines in Residence
- Assist visiting artists on creative experiments happening at CCAM
- Strategize as a communications liaison between CCAM and and the major or school the student is receiving a degree from to share news, events and programs with classmates and faculty
- Excellent communication and writing skills. Fellows will be expected to write about what they are working on for the CCAM website and the forthcoming Maquette publication.
- One area of expertise that relates to CCAM is required (Graphic Design, Programming, Visual Arts, Computer Science, Animation, 3D Graphics, Architecture, Interactive Theater, Choreography, Film, Electronic Music, Creative Practice, Storytelling).
- Enthusiasm towards interdisciplinary and collaborative projects is required
Please send a brief cover letter, resume, and link to portfolio (optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 2019 Studio Fellowship. Applications will be received up until September 15th, 2019.